This is a very reliable and simple offset printer to print in color on all paper supports.
The Heidelberg Gto 46 will allow you to produce high quality jobs in no time, as experienced owners, technicians and companies in the sector know.
Technical features and advantages
- Year of Manufacture: 1980 – 1986
- Type of Printing: Commercial printing, since this machine prints papers weighing less than 350 g
- Maximum print formats: 46x36cm
- Humidification Systems: Conventional (old system)
- Number of Printing Bodies: 1/2/4/5 Colors + Optional aqueous or UV varnish
- Perfector System (Optional System): The perfector system is whereby the machine turns the sheet, making printing front and back simultaneously possible.
- Example: Suppose we have a 4-color machine with a perfector System in the middle of bodies 1 and 3, the machine will allow us to simultaneously print two colors front and back. 2/2 or, in the case of not using the Perfecting System, it will print four colors on one side only 4/0.
- Sheet Weight: 0.03 – 0.60 mm
- Plate Placement System: Manual or Conventional or fast Jaw System.
Check our Rollers for Heidelberg GTO 46
We have all the spare parts for the Heidelberg Gto 46, visit our original parts store.