The Heidelberg PM 52 Printing Machine is a high performance equipment that prints papers weighing less than 350g
Technical characteristics and Advantages of the Heidelberg PM 52
- Type of Printing: Commercial printing.
- Maximum print formats: 52x36cm
- Humidification Systems: Conventional (old system) / Alcolor / DDS (currently used systems).
- Number of Printing Bodies: 1/2/4/5 Colors + Aqueous or UV varnish (optional).
- Perfector System (Optional System): The perfector system is where the machine turns the sheet, making front and back printing possible automatically.
- Example: Suppose we have a 4-color machine with a perfect System in the middle of bodies 1 and 3, the machine allows us to automatically print two colors front and back. 2/2 or, in the case of not using the Perfecting System, run the four-color printing on one side only 4/0 Sheet Weight: 0.03 – 0.60mm
- Plate Placement System: Semi-autoplate (Automatic plate placement system) or Easy-plate (Semi-automatic plate placement system)
- Remote control: CPC system which allows to control the ink loads, the humidification system, controls and registers of the machine, among other things
You are looking for spare parts for Heidelberg PM 52
Our store has all the necessary spare parts to update your Heidelberg PM 52 Printer.