Heidelberg GTO46 -Technical features and advantages
- Year of Manufacture: 1980 – 1986
- Type of Printing: Commercial printing, since this machine prints papers weighing less than 350 g
- Maximum print formats: 46x36cm
- Humidification Systems: Conventional (old system)
- Number of Printing Bodies: 1/2/4/5 Colors + Optional aqueous or UV varnish
- Perfector System (Optional System): The perfector system is whereby the machine turns the sheet, making printing front and back simultaneously possible.
- Example: Suppose we have a 4-color machine with a perfector System in the middle of bodies 1 and 3, the machine will allow us to simultaneously print two colors front and back. 2/2 or, in the case of not using the Perfecting System, it will print four colors on one side only 4/0.
- Sheet Weight: 0.03 – 0.60 mm
- Plate Placement System: Manual or Conventional or fast Jaw System.