Heidelberg PM74 -Technical features and advantages
- Years of Manufacture: 2000 - Present
- Type of Printing: Commercial printing, since this machine prints papers of less than 350g
- Maximum print formats: 74x52cm
- Humidification Systems: Alcolor / DDS (systems currently used)
- Number of Printing Bodies: 1/2/4/5/6/8 Colors + Optional aqueous or UV varnish
- Perfector System (Optional System): The Perfector System is whereby the machine turns the sheet over, making it possible to print front and back simultaneously.
- Example: Suppose we have a 4-color machine with a perfecting system in the middle of bodies 1 and 3, the machine will allow us to simultaneously print two colors, front and back. 2/2 Or, if the perfector system is not used, it will print four colors on one side only 4/0
- Sheet Weight: 0.03 - 0.60mm
- Plate Placement System: Semi - autoplate (Automatic plate placement system) or Easyplate (Semi automatic plate placement system) Remote control: CPC system which allows to control ink loads, the system of humidification, pressures and machine registers, among other things.